Our dedicated dental surgeon has an extensive educational background and years of hands-on experience. Your oral health affects more than just your teeth and gums; it can also influence your overall health.
The Secondary Dentistry service at the Cheshire Hall Medical Centre provides comprehensive specialized services to the local community focused on consultation, treatment and patient care for a variety of diseases affecting the teeth, mouth, jaw bones and facial tissues adjacent to the mouth and its annexed salivary glands. It is not covered under the national health insurance plan and therefore patients are required to self-pay for services.
The hospital secondary dental service at CHMC has five main functions:
·To provide outpatient services through the dental clinic for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases involving teeth, mouth as well as soft and hard perioral and facial tissues.
· To provide consultant advice and treatment for cases of special difficulty referred to the hospital by general dental and medical practitioners, or for patients admitted to hospital as a result of trauma or disease
· To provide dental care including the comprehensive treatment of long-stay hospital in-patients.
· To provide dental care of short-stay patients when this is required for pain relief or other emergency, or as part of, or in support of their general treatment.
· The treatment of certain out-patients, where there are medical considerations which make it desirable for the treatment to be carried out in a hospital.
Our services include:
- Restorative Dentistry and Cosmetic
- Endodontics and Endodontic Surgery
- Periodontics and Periodontal Surgery (Gum corrective treatments)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Contact our health care facility and speak our dental surgeon to learn more about our services as we are committed to providing you with the personalized care you need.